From "Joe Cox" <j...@kornet.net>
Subject RE: Setting Up Java Class Packages
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:06:04 GMT
I'm new to working with Java and thought I had to use the Java SDK source *.java files which
led to dependencies with w3c stuff. The compiled libraries that came with Batik seem to be
working for me.

Thanks
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron McCormack [mailto:cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 07:16
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Setting Up Java Class Packages

Hi Joe.

Joe Cox:

…
> Are there any suggestions on how to fix this problem? The only
> w3c.org.app packages that I have found are 7 years old.

I’m not sure exactly what the org.w3c.app classes are (they seem to be
some sort of database classes), but they aren’t required by Batik.  All
of the org.w3c.* interfaces that are required are included in the
distribution (in lib/xml-apis.jar and lib/xml-apis-ext.jar).

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/