From Woff3 <wof...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to use batik-rasterizer without X
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:55:51 GMT

Greetings.

I have used batik for a long time, and it is really great tool.

Now we have been build a web solution, where users can view pictures.
These pictures are created from svg-files.

Unfortunately, our server has been build without X. (Fedora Core 7)

Now when I try to use batik-rasterizer, I get an error:

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display.

Is there any solution, which would prevent this problem?

Best regards,

Wolf