From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: batik-rasterizer.jar (cant convert jpg from svg)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:15:37 GMT
It's pretty obvious it's no Sun JVM. I think the question should be:
which Batik version are you running? That's because the 1.7beta1 does
have special image writer implementations which uses ImageIO (since Java
1.4) instead of Sun's JPEG codec. But maybe the mechanism for choosing
the right ImageWriter doesn't work properly, yet. If you're on Batik 1.6,
please check if it works with Batik 1.7beta1. If it doesn't we'll have
to fix a bug.

Jeremias Maerki