From Klaus Reimer...@ailis.de>
Subject Adding animations to the SVG DOM during runtime
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:21:21 GMT
Hello,

I have an application which displays an SVG document in a JSVGCanvas and
I'm adding content to the document during runtime. This works pretty
well but when I add animation nodes to the DOM then they are simply
ignored. The animation nodes which are already present in the DOM when I
pass it to the canvas (with the setURI method) are working fine.

Is there a special trick I have to perform so animations added during
runtime are actually played?

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]