From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject Printing Questions
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:04:04 GMT
 Hello,
     Recently I've been adding print functionality to my application and using the PrintTranscoder
is working well.  I just had a couple of questions on the best way to handle certain situations:

1.  How do I print a document that isn't saved on disk?  If I'm working on something in-memory
how do I print it?  I currently save it "behind the scenes" to a temporary directory and print
it.  Otherwise, I get an "Unexpected End Of File", even if I set the base URI for the document.

2.  How do I print multiple documents at once?  I have a collection of SVG documents, each
representing a page.  If a user wants to print all the pages or a range of pages, is there
a way to send a set of pages to a PrintTranscoder?  Currently I print each one separately
in a loop that only prompts for the print dialog on the first iteration.

Michael Bishop