From "Amanda Fernandez Redondo" <jaip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transcoding images: they result cutted
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:57:14 GMT
Hi, I've tried both choices and the jpeg image always results 400x400:

t.addTranscodingHint(SVGAbstractTranscoder.KEY_MAX_HEIGHT, new Float(
canvas.getHeight()));
t.addTranscodingHint(SVGAbstractTranscoder.KEY_MAX_WIDTH, new Float (
canvas.getWidth()));

Rectangle aoi = new Rectangle(0, 0, canvas.getWidth(), canvas.getHeight());
t.addTranscodingHint(SVGAbstractTranscoder.KEY_AOI, aoi);

I've checked also the size of my canvas and it's 900x600 (more or less), so
I think that the only solution may be resizing the canvas before transogind
it. Can I do that? How wil be the best code to do that??

Thank vey much.

--
Amanda Fernández Redondo