From Ned <nedma...@gmail.com>
Subject Sketch/draw tool with Batik
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:08:15 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I am
trying to add a drawing tool functionality to my Java application and
am trying to use/embed something similar to sketch.svg as done by
Sanny Ayers in http://dannyayers.com/2003/08/jspwiki/whiteboard.htm in
my JSVGCanvas. At the moment I am just rendering the svg file and have
set the canvas to be dynamic.

The same file seems to work fine in ie(with adobe plugin) but not in
the batik viewer. There are no errors but nothing is being displayed
on the canvas. When i debug the code I see that the element - "path"
is being updated but this is not rendered on the screen. I m not
really sure why this is.

Any help on the matter would be hugely appreciated.

Regards,

Nedim