From Tobias George <twoo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to change the width and height of a GraphicsNode instance?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:21:36 GMT

Currently, given a BridgeContext, one can create a GraphicsNode using an SVGDocument and a
GVTBuilder.

My current question is this.  Is there a way to change the output width and height of the
GraphicsNode
WITHOUT invoking the GVTBuilder again on the SVGDocument?

I apologize if this question was already asked on this forum in some other format, but when
I looked through the archives, I could not find it.

Thanks In Advance to any who are able to respond.

                                                     -TOBY