From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Is there a way to change the width and height of a GraphicsNode instance?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:36:28 GMT
Hi Tobias,

Tobias George <twoof53@hotmail.com> wrote on 11/12/2007 04:21:36 PM:

> Currently, given a BridgeContext, one can create a GraphicsNode
> using an SVGDocument and a GVTBuilder.
>
> My current question is this.  Is there a way to change the output
> width and height of the GraphicsNode
> WITHOUT invoking the GVTBuilder again on the SVGDocument?

   This depends on how you want the width and height to change.
A simple scale operation can be accomplished by setting a
transform on the Graphics node.   However, if you want
the exact behavior of changing the width and height of
an SVG element (i.e. percentages get re-evaluated) then
you must rebuild the whole graphics tree.