From "Tonny Kohar" <tonny.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop JSVGCanvas error dialogs?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:18:40 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 14, 2007 3:15 AM, ACE91 <adamlego20@hotmail.com> wrote:
> And how do I do this? Overriding the methods in a new class is easy enough,
> but how do I set an object of this new class as the JSVGCanvas's UserAgent?
> I've never dealt with the UserAgent class before.

If you are using JSVGCanvas, the constructor allow you to supply your
own user agent
public JSVGCanvas(SVGUserAgent ua, boolean eventsEnabled, boolean
selectableText)

Then just override the either to supply your own dialog, logging, or
just surpress (do nothing)
- public void displayError(String message)
- public void displayError(Exception ex)
- public void displayMessage(String message)
- etc

See the package org.apache.batik.swing.svg especially SVGUserAgent,
SVGUserAgentAdapter, SVGUserAgentGUIAdapter

Cheers
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa SVG Editor