From "Tonny Kohar" <tonny.ko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to send event from embedded Javascript to Java
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:54:50 GMT
Hi,

>    I'm sorry you found this frustrating.  The proper way to
> obtain the BridgeContext for the current document is by calling:
>
>         JSVGCanvas canvas = ....;
>         BridgeContext bctx = canvas.getUpdateManager().getBridgeContext();
>
>     See the javadoc for getUpdateManager for more information on when
> and how you can safely call the method.

As mentioned before, the Batik Wiki's BootSvgAndCssDom, show example

ctx       = new BridgeContext(userAgent, loader); <------- ***
ctx.setDynamicState(BridgeContext.DYNAMIC);
rootGN    = builder.build(ctx, interfaceDoc);

Is there a difference between the BridgeContext (as in the Wiki) and
the BridgeContext bctx = canvas.getUpdateManager().getBridgeContext();

Or it is the same bridgeContext, do some code in batik change the
bridgeContext during the document loading ? so the bridgeContext (as
in Wiki) is no longer valid bridgeContext after the document finished

Thanks
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa SVG Editor