From Joe <i...@objectleague.com>
Subject Re: Transcoding images: they result cutted
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:35:29 GMT
>I'm seeing is that the generated image is clipped/cut off on theright hand
side. >The original application dimensions are 600x400 (width
> x height) pixels, and the generated image is also that size, but nothingseems
to >draw beyond the 400-pixel mark on the right side.

Hi there,

I vaguely remember smth about a default destination dimension of 400x400
for ImageTranscoders.

Take a look and see where ImageTranscoder sets up the default Transcoding hints.
I am sure you will find some related constants.

Good luck,
Joe