From Rob Davis-5 <t...@robertjdavis.co.uk>
Subject SOLVED Re: PNG pixel dimensions of given dpi don't correspond to original SVG mm dimensions
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:37:14 GMT

Thomas - thank you.

If I do this:
    t.addTranscodingHint(ImageTranscoder.KEY_WIDTH, new Float(1181.0f) );
    t.addTranscodingHint(ImageTranscoder.KEY_HEIGHT, new Float(826.0f) );

Then my resultant PNG has those dimensions.

However another slight problem is that the dpi in the PNG is 299. I guess
there is some rounding in the maths when the PNGTranscoder renders the PNG.
So I could manually set PNG to 300dpi but any way to force the PNGTranscoder
to insert a certain value for the dpi?