From Lea Thurman <lea.thur...@onesoon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Produce multiple PDF pages (was: Re: The URI can't be opened error: when generating PDF with embedded image)
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 20:27:26 GMT

Sorry Jeremias,

I know its been a while since you responded to this but I am now back on the
case. - after an unwelcome diversion.

Yes this is exactly what I need. I need the ability to render several SVG
images to a multiple page PDF document.

You spoke about a FOP trunk which could achieve this. Is this still needed
given the delay in me responding?

Also is there a way to dynamically generate the FOP document in code as I
would not really want to generate an XML structure and then in turn
transform this.

As always any help is much appreciated.

Regards
Lea.