From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Repainting a JSVGCanvas
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 01:09:46 GMT
aaaa aaaa:
> Hi,how can I force a JSVGCanvas to "repaint" itself? I do not mean
> the repaint method but the kind of repaint when I resize the internal
> frame the JSVGCanvas is located in or move the JSVGScrollPane
> scrollbar.Thanks in advance.

Can you be a bit more specific about what behaviour you see and what you
expect?  When you resize the frame the canvas is in, does it just paint
white in the areas you’d expect to see more of your SVG document?  If
so, then the solution might be as simple as putting an
overflow="visible" attribute on your root <svg> element.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/