From "Caesar Ralf (Fenrir) Franz Hoppen" <darkfenrirs...@gmail.com>
Subject The Rendering problem
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:37:39 GMT
Hey list, how are you? I am new here, but anyway I'ven working with batik
for some time now. It's a great tool, but it is giving some problems that I
don't know why.

I have an application that dynammicaly loads SVGs to canvas, put them in
JSVGScrollpane and then in a JTabbedPane. The problem is that it simply
doesnt renders in some computers, what's really strange. Already checked the
application, java and batik version an they are all the same in all
computers. The documents are there, but they are simply not being rendered,
while in my computer and my tutors computer, for example, it renders.

So, what I want to ask is, someone imagine what the problem can be? Or is
there any way to force the JSVGCanvas to starts to render.

The code that I load the canvas in the tabbedpane  :

*JSVGCanvas canvas = data.getCanvas();
*
*JSVGScrollPane svgView = new JSVGScrollPane(canvas);*
* //adds *to the tabbed pane
*tabbedPane.add(data.getName(),svgView);*
*
*The creation of the JSVGCanvas code, this code is inside a thread that
creates the element, but they are added to the JSVGScrollPane
in the EDT Thread :

*JSVGCanvas canvas = new JSVGCanvas();
*
*          canvas.setDocumentState(JSVGCanvas.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC);
          canvas.setURI(data.getSvgURI());

          canvas.setEnableImageZoomInteractor(false);
          canvas.setEnableZoomInteractor(false);*

--
What said Odin to the Gods and to the Champions who surrounded him? "We will
give our lives and let our world be destroyed, but we will battle so that

...By Fenrir the Wolf Odin was slain.