From "Caesar Ralf (Fenrir) Franz Hoppen" <darkfenrirs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Rendering problem
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:25:27 GMT
I got a solution, but it was kind of strange. I compiled everything to a jar
and executed it using java -Xms500 -Xmx800 myjar.jar and it started to work
as it should, rendering everything without problems.

--
What said Odin to the Gods and to the Champions who surrounded him? "We will
give our lives and let our world be destroyed, but we will battle so that

...By Fenrir the Wolf Odin was slain.