From "Miguel Bento" <ninfoman...@gmail.com>
Subject Quick batik question
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:58:31 GMT
Hi everyone,

I was having a look at the Batik website and a few examples i found around
and couldn't find usefull info for what i want to do. I'm developing a GWT
drawing application that stores the content in svg and i'm trying to use
Batik to "read" the content.

The SVG content is stored as a string, passed as an argument, and i wanted
to use Batik to construct a GVT tree, so that i could then iterate the tree,
and construct the Graphic Objects in my application. Pretty simple.. but, i
only found examples using URI to construct the GVT tree.. so any
help/pointers would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Miguel Bento.