Ok, I downloaded the nightly build but I still have the same problem... It works with java 6 though, not with 5. But what I am developing must work with java 5 =/

In this application I use a JSVGCanvas to display a SVG, and, according to the listeners, the render is completed, but nothing appears in the window... only the background that was set (even if I resize it). Nevertheless, when I save the image as a jpg, it actually is there.

I had already sent an e-mail with this problem but got no answer... and when I saw what was happening with Squiggle I thought that it might be it, but it wasn't. =( I tried to run it with java 6 and the newly downloaded batik and got the same output.

Thanks for all the help!!

giselle