From "Abraham Rodriguez Mota" <abraham.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: drag and drop a single svg element
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:34:26 GMT
Hi,

Well, that's too general. Could you be a little bit more specific? what is
the problem? Anyway, minewhile may be you can gwt some answers reading this
info:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/02/27/drag.html

This is done with javascript and some Adobe functionality but for sure you
will find that the process implemented in java code follows a very similar
idea.

All the best

Abraham