From Stefan Bund <asb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Rudimentary HTML image-map transcoder implementation
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:16:11 GMT
>    You should have the BridgeContext (either you created it or the
> Transcoder holds a reference to it as 'ctx'). Then just use
> the method:
>         'GraphicsNode BridgeContext.getGraphicsNode(Node node)'

AAAhh ... I have been searching like mad for a method like that but
couldn't find it ... how I came to overlook that, I have no idea.

Ok, with that information the thing is even simpler .. perfect. I'll
update my patch accordingly and will then probably post it to the bug
tracker. I'll report back here on this thread with the bug ID.

many thanks,

stefan.