From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject PDF and transcoder setting
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:13:32 GMT
Hi.
I have been struggling with finding a way to output my image in 300dpi when
sending this to the pdf.
Can someone help me to understand wheterh to manually scale my image with
transform=scale(0.24)  (72/300) or to not use the transform on each image
node , but instead use some PDFTranscoder setting.
When i try to include the PDFTranscodersetting there is no indication in the
pdf that it has performed a scale.

Also , does anyone have experience with doing the printing to pdf. do you
use 300 dpi regardless or do you use different scaling depending on the
quality of the image which should be output to pdf > before printed.

Lars