From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Batik and Rhino 1.6R7
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 05:12:24 GMT
Hi Praveen.

Praveen Nayak:
> Sorry, attached now. It was essentially the problem with settimeout put
> into an SVG file.

So it seems that with the tightened up class shutter of Rhino 1.6R7, the
objects that are returned from setTimeout(), setInterval() are being
flagged as inaccessible from script.  This is because the class names
are org.apache.batik.bridge.ScriptingEnvironment$Window$3 and similar,
and in org.apache.batik.script.rhino.RhinoClassShutter, any class that
begins with "org.apache.batik.script.rhino.ScriptingEnvironment" is
disallowed.

Technically, these functions should return integers that identify the
timeout/interval, rather than TimerTask objects.  So that will probably
change at some point, which’ll get around the problem here.

But in the meantime I’ve committed a change to get this to work in Rhino
1.6R7.  I haven’t updated the js.jar from 1.6R5 in the repository yet.

Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/