From "Albretch Mueller" <lbrt...@gmail.com>
Subject Batik 3D
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:47:18 GMT
 Hi,
~
 I have looked at Batik as the best candidate for some visual 3D
rotations and translations I would like to perform on basic 3D
geometric solid objects, say regular (, or non-regular) tetrahedra and
icosahedra
~
 I just want to make sure Batik will enable me to do what I need,
however when I search for: Batik 3D solid figures geometry "import
java", I could only find 7 links, non of which having anything of
substance. Batik's FAQ doesn't say anything about it ether
~
 Can you tell me if and how well Batik does 3D modelling? Preferably
with some links showcasing its features/posibilities
~
 Thank you
 lbrtchx