From "Barry Whiting" <barry_whit...@londonmarketing.com>
Subject SVG Image Fonts in fop
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:33:08 GMT
Hi

I wondered if anybody could help at all here please.

I have a SVG image that has been saved into a file and is placed as a
background image inside a pdf file using fo and the fop engine.

I have tried embedding the fonts into the pdf but the svg still does not
retain correct fonts when rendered in the pdf.  I have posted on the fop
forum but they pointed me in this direction as they let me know that
batik actually handles the image in fop.

If you could help me try to solve this I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Barry