From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 96dpi or 300dpi - no difference
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:08:30 GMT
> java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -dpi 300 -d M:/hinter M:/hint/*.svg
>
> But the option -dpi 300 doesn't make any difference.
> The resulting png is exactly the same when I put --dpi 100 or -dpi 96. The
> same file-size, no difference.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

A quick search within the mailing lists [1] brought up a potentially
related thread [2]. It seems that you may be using percentage document
dimensions (such as width/height set to "100%") and not specifying the
canvas dimension to the rasterizer (-w/-h rasterizer options [3]). Is
this the case? ;-)

By the way, if that wasn't the case (and if further searching doesn't
help either), can you attach a reduced test case [4] which shows the
symptom? Thanks.

> Regards,  Hago

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães