From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Help with Centering!!!]
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:22:00 GMT
> But the question is, why are you rotating the whole with the anchor
> point (centerX, centerY) in the codes:
>>> renderingTransform.rotate(-angle, centerX, centerY);
> what should this point be in this case??? I removed them and do the
> rotation by renderingTransform.rotate(-angle) and it seems to work too,
> why is that?

I'm not properly following this thread, but I believe this is a
generic approach which can also to be used when the canvas has
suffered rotation - try playing with Ctrl+right click and drag in
Batik Squiggle, for a working example. Of course you may probably
avoid this if you don't intend to support rotation: a minor
performance improvement versus a potential loss of functionallity. ;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães