From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:20:52 GMT
> what else , should i have to do?.

Question is: why should you want to add multiple "svg" elements? Any
specific reason for that? Note that this may lead to a performance
degradation and/or multiple potential issues may arise (I recall a
recent thread regarding different transform values set to different
"svg" elements). You might be able to accomplish what you intend
simply using "g" elements, something I'd (seriously) suggest instead.
;-)

Hope this helps,

 Helder Magalhães