From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing <svg> parameters using Batik
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:18:33 GMT
> How can I change the <svg> element parameters like height width using Batik?

This will depend where you want to perform this manipulation: within
the Java [1] environment or within SVG (using ECMAscript [2]). If
using Java for the task, take a look at the DOM API [3] for a related
sample (changing attributes is the key).

I'm sure there are lots of samples scattered around the mailing list,
although I don't know if there is any location where quick snippets
are gathered - want to start one within the Wiki [4]? ;-)

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/java.html
[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/using/scripting/ecmascript.html