From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG, XSLT and multiple Name Spaces
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:49:56 GMT
> I need to obtain a subtree from a SVG DOM document, apply a XSLT
> transformation on it and replace the old subtree with the new one.

Any updates on this? I noticed no reply to this message but I didn't
have a good response either. I'd suggest trying to explain the goal
instead of the intermediate steps [1] - you may end up receiving much
more valuable feedback! ;-)

> Basically the result is not that bad , but the <g> </g> tags were not
> printed and the svg and xlink name spaces were added (but I don't want them
> in the result).

Well, I guess that Batik adds them by default. If you want tight
control on the generated output, you may need to hack Batik a bit or
use an alternative/external XSL processor (Java-based or stand-alone
such as MSXSL [2]).

> Any advice is very welcome.
> thanks.
> Abraham