From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build rasterizertask
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:05:18 GMT
> I believe the problem before was when I decided to copy crimson into the lib
> directory along with the other 2 ant jars. I need to have ant in a lib
> directory in order for eclipse to detect ant.
[...]
> cp "lib\build\ant-1.6.5.jar" lib
> cp "lib\build\ant-launcher-1.6.5.jar" lib

I'd suggest adding "lib/build" to the (eclipse's) classpath instead of
copying files - it may save you from more issues whenever Batik is
updated...

> <<remove level="9" and save>>

Thanks for pointing that out, patch was updated (v3). ;-)
(I was playing with Ant 1.7+ myself, although before proposing
integration into Batik, the framework's Java version requirement will
have to be 1.5... Nevertheless, I tested a separate checkout -
applying the updated patch, naturally - for sure.)

>        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.RasterizerTask.getParserClassName(Unknown
Source)

This still suggests Xerces (and probably also "xml-apis*") not being
found - please review your classpath settings and/or "build.xml" to
make sure it contains all JAR files within "lib" directory.

Hope this helps,

  Helder Magalhães