From "Helder Magalhães" <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with handling JSVGCanvas updates asynchronous
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:53:04 GMT
>> As far as I know, this number of changes will be typically more than
>> feasible for Batik.

> However, 80 changes a second is not impossible for Batik.

Oops, sounds that my writing wasn't very clear (or, at least, not
clear enough). ;-)

With "more than feasible for Batik" I wasn't meaning it was
overwhelming for it, on the contrary: my results show that this is
generally accomplished even more efficiently than other native
implementations such as modern Web browsers (Firefox, Opera, Webkit).
Processor usage is kept pretty low and memory consumed is good as
well, both in absolute values and in comparison to other
implementations. :-)

> G. Wade

Regards,

 Helder Magalhães