From Cui Jian <...@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
Subject [Simple Animation and Scrolling, but how????]
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 19:27:39 GMT
Hi the Batik-Experts  :)

I am using batik to do some simple animation but having trouble with it :(
my problem can be simplified as:

I have a jsvgcanvas with the size (200, 300).
I have a big rectangle whose size is (500, 600)
I load it into the jsvgcanvas.
I have a small circle which should be moving along the the track of an
rectangle (300, 400), which is bigger than canvas but lies in the
rectangle above.

Now the question is, how I can always set this small circle at the
middle of my window while it's moving...

It's actually similar to a scrolling problem while implementing a game
with big maps, where a character can move around in the map...

Is there a way to set the viewing frame to a certain given position? if
so, I just need to set it every time the circle is updated. But the
thing is, I also need to consider the situation when the map is zoomed
in or rotated?

best,
Cui