From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: PDFTranscoder - preserve text
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:30:30 GMT
Hi Lars,

"Lars Eirik Rønning" <larseirik@gmail.com> wrote on 11/11/2008 04:34:57
AM:

> I have tried to set the following in my svg file :
>
> <text style="fill:#FFFFFF; font-family:'LucidaCalligraphy-Italic';
font-size:24;"
>       space="preserve">

   That attribute has to be xml:space="preserve"
You can add such an attribute through the DOM with the
following setAttributeNS call.

        element.setAttributeNS("http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
                                     "xml:space",
                                     "preserve");

   The XML namespace URI is also available as:
        org.apache.batik.util.XMLConstants.XML_NAMESPACE_URI

> How can i make sure that this is correctly rendered through the pdf
> transcoder..

  I think the above will do it.