From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik and memory consumption
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 20:21:09 GMT
Hi.
When i try to run fop-0.95 with batik it seems to have problems with
handling images.
When trying to handle the image it prints something which looks like a
base64encoded string and after this gives up.

I do not have this issue when runniing batik1.7 with the included
pdftranscoder.jar. unless it runs out of memory.
Memory issue does not seem to be the problem this time though.

Any ideas?
Lars.