From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Permformance issues with headless running on server
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:32:37 GMT
Anyone have experience with running batik and pdftranscoding on freebsd?
We are currently having major issues when trying to run the same process as
on windows..
WIndows consumes 300mb, freebsd one does not manage when giving it 1.5 gb..

The issue here is relasted to images.

We have tried to run the fop0.95 version on freebsd, but we keep getting
something which looks like base64encodd string and then the process
terminates..

Is there any thing we can do to get this thing running on a headless
server.. I would assume that only passing the jpeg stream would not require
an enormous amount of memory..

THanks guys.