From "Lars Eirik Rønning" <larsei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik and memory consumption
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:32:32 GMT
Hi.I noticed that when i used fop 0.95 it prints "resolving file : ....jpg"
When i embed as base64 it prints the base64 string out.
Why do you print this string?

Also what are the major differences between fop0.20 which requires lots of
ram to output the pdf, whereas 0.95 does this in a split second;)

Lars