From Jan Tošovský <j.tosov...@tiscali.cz>
Subject RE: Portrait rotation
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:50:22 GMT
Hi Helder,

thanks for your links, although it is not my case, it helped me to name my problem at least.
I've met there keyword Exif orientation. It seems to me that this info is not read from the
image (like in IrfanView and other tools) so I am getting not rotated output. Is this Exif
info supported? Are even older versions of this specification supported? Image was taken by
5 years old Canon Ixus V3.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jan