From cbowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of Embedded Image
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:23:35 GMT

Good catch! I used XmlSpy to cut down the rather complex original SVG to just
the barcode image. I wonder why XmlSpy didn't bark at me for deleting the
xlink namespace declaration? Correcting this has no bearing on squiggle it
still shows the barcode incorrectly.

Anyway, by playing around with the SVG I have isolated the cause of the
incorrect barcode height to the following transformation matrix:

transform="matrix(233.21999,0,0,39.779999,170.64014,20.280548)"

Both Adobe SVG Plugin and Inkscape show the Barcode with the larger height.
Armed with extra info I'm off to search bugzilla and the archives again.
I'll post back if I find out anything else.

Thanks,

Chris