From cbowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of Embedded Image
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:13:16 GMT

I've not had much time to investigate this since my last post, but did find
out that changing the transform from:

transform="matrix(233.21999,0,0,39.779999,170.64014,20.280548)"

transform="matrix(233.21999,0,0,39.779999,170.64014,20.280548) scale(1,4)
translate(0,-0.4)"

corrects the appearance of the image. I have also come across other SVGs
where batik needs a similar scale and translation to make the embedded
images appear correctly. I would greatly appreciate it if someone had some
insight into this. I've downloaded the code and started to look there but
its a minefield for a Batik newbie :-/