From cbowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of Embedded Image
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:09:37 GMT

thomas.deweese wrote:

>    It sounds like a problem with the preserveAspectRatio attribute.
> Try setting perserveAspectRatio="none" on the image element.  I know
> that the (incorrect) default for the Adobe SVG viewer, if this
> is the problem I'll be a little surprised since I wouldn't think Inkscape
> would get this wrong...

Thanks Thomas you are correct. Inkscape doesn't seem to support the
preserveAspectRatio attribute on images. Funnily enough I had just figured
this out myself and was about to post back here. Although it was a hint in
the archives that led me to this conclusion. So thanks to yourself and this
wonderful mailing list for getting me out of hot water.

Thanks,

Chris