From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of Embedded Image
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:50:32 GMT
Hi Thomas and Chris,

(Chris wrote:)
> Thanks Thomas you are correct. Inkscape doesn't seem to support the
> preserveAspectRatio attribute on images. Funnily enough I had just figured
> this out myself and was about to post back here. Although it was a hint in
> the archives that led me to this conclusion. So thanks to yourself and this
> wonderful mailing list for getting me out of hot water.

It's great that this was clarified. I've run a quick check in
Inkscape's bug tracker tool and this seems to be already known and
fixed also [1]. By the fix date, I imagine this will be available in
available in "Development Versions" [2].

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/302222
[2] http://www.inkscape.org/download/