From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: text/tspan mouse events change when zoomed in
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:07:32 GMT
Hi Juha,

> Has anybody else ever heard of his kind of strange behaviour?

No, I've never heard of it. I've searched the bug database [1] but
didn't find anything related.

> Is there any way to fix this or go around it?

Well, attaching a reduced test case [1] (which apparently you have
already produced) would help. Also, please provide more information
such as Operating System, Java environment version and Batik version.
Finally, you may want to experiment with the trunk version from the
Subversion repository [3] to see if it was already fixed in the
meantime (assuming you are working with a release version). If you are
not comfortable with compiling Batik and/or working with SVN, you may
prefer a nightly build [4]).

Hope this helps,
 Helder

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&bug_status=__open__&product=Batik