From Alan Deikman <Alan.Deik...@znyx.com>
Subject Re: JSVGCanvas Rotation with AffineTransform
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:30:40 GMT
Alan Deikman wrote:

> The JSVGCanvas shows up in the right place in the right bounding box,
> but the image within is not rotated.  As the output shows, something
> overwrites the rotation transform with a new identity transform.  My
> question is at one point does the setRenderingTransform() /not/ get
> over-written this way?

I solved this one last weekend, but it brings up a new problem which I
will start a new thread with.

The problem was that I thought I was doing the setRenderingTransform()
in the UpdateManager's thread.  I was -- but it was a thread associated
with the /parent /JSVGCanvas, not the "child" JSVGCanvas that was being
rotated and zoomed.   Once I deferred the execution of my code into the
UpdateManager thread started by JSVGCanvas that was being rotated, it
all started to work fine.

Hopefully with this in the mailing list archive someone else can avoid
the same mistake.

--
Alan Deikman