From Paul Wellner Bou <p...@purecodes.org>
Subject Writing out SVGs setting the 1.1 doctype
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:31:09 GMT
Hi,

I am using following code to generate an SVG:

         OutputStream fout = new FileOutputStream(new File(svgFilename));
         OutputStream bout = new BufferedOutputStream(fout);
         OutputStreamWriter out = new OutputStreamWriter(bout, "UTF-8");
         Writer writer = out;
         SVGGraphics2D svgGenerator = new SVGGraphics2D(doc);
         svgGenerator.stream(doc.getDocumentElement(), writer);
         writer.close();

Is there a way to indicate that it should use SVG 1.1 doctype and not
the (default?) SVG 1.0 doctype? Or do I really need to use the
transcoder for this?

By the way, the original document I am reading and modifying _does_ have
SVG 1.1 doctype.

Thanks and regards
Paul.