From "Paul Davern" <p.dav...@4c.ucc.ie>
Subject remember zoom from previous document
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:43:15 GMT
Hello,

I have placed a slider into the squiggle app to show a set of .svg files which represent the
progress of a graph search. When I zoom in on a given svg file using left mouse and ctrl I
want that transform to be remembered when the user moves to the next document in the set.

I do the following

// do a zoom
AffineTransform old =svgCanvas.getRenderingTransform();

// add new document
svgCanvas.setURI(filename);
AffineTransform new =svgCanvas.getRenderingTransform();

svgCanvas.setRenderingTransform(old);

I can't get the JSVGCanvas to apply the old document's transform on the new document? Strange
that old appears to be the same as new, why is this?

Thanks,
Paul.