From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: Unable to remove event listener
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:43:02 GMT
Hi Age,

Age Bosma <agebosma@gmail.com> wrote on 03/30/2009 05:26:46 AM:

> It's the correct element. I did double check to make sure but it
> couldn't be on the wrong one since I'm storing the same element and
> move it later on.

   Then I suggest you produce a reduced test case to demonstrate
the problem.

> I did notice some inconsistencies. The problem occurs most of the
> times, though not all the time. Every once and a while it is possible
> to start dragging the element by clicking anywhere on the complete
> surface after a couple of drags.

   This sounds less and less like a Batik problem and more like a
problem in your event handling code.  Do you make sure to do all
modifications in the UpdateManager Runnable Thread?

   Unless you can produce a reduced version of the problem I
don't think I can help as I've never encountered what you are
describing.