From Jan Tošovský <j.tosov...@tiscali.cz>
Subject Support for Adobe Pro opentype fonts
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:07:19 GMT
Hello Everyone,

now I am trying to use special characters available in Adobe fonts in my SVG
file, but after rasterizing into JPEG or PDF file the specified font (Adobe
Garamond Pro) is replaced by default one and there are boxes instead my
characters.

The main aim is to use true capital letters and lowercase numbers to enhance
final look. These glyph alternates are in the font, they are correctly
specified in source SVG file (using character entities, for example
lowercase zero &#xF643;), they are displayed correctly in Adobe SVG viewer,
little worse in Firefox, but in Batik with no luck.

Is there any chance to utilize these quite expensive and profesional fonts
in Batik?

Thanks for any info.

Jan