From "J.J. Schlafley" <jjschlaf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: [Fwd: Interesting]
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:35:11 GMT

From: kelly okeefe <ok.kelly@hotmail.com>
To: bill morlik <wjmorlick@chartermi.net>; brenda burmiester <brendab@answersos.com>;
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 9:40:55 PM
Subject: FW: [Fwd: Interesting]

From: nparon@speednetllc.com
To: cmparon2000@yahoo.com; tibby@mtneer.net; tparon@ccm-ria.com; trendrules@aol.com; pandahockey51@aol.com;
kpazrj@chartermi.net; partpac@gmail.com; mckinleymark@sbcglobal.net; ok.kelly@hotmail.com;
pete.schmidt@eds.com
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:18:36 -0400

________________________________

From:James Lathrop [mailto:jetdocjim007@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 9:50 AM
To: Al Kaufman; Perry Speese; Megan Addink; Bill Painter; Bohnhoff; Bob Looby; Ronnie Brown;
Tom Beach; Brian Wellman; Carl Muhs; Cathy Clark; Chuck Latty; Charles Weber; Darren Chaffin;
Larry Carr; John Cavendish; Charlie Lathrop; Jon Cisky; Tony de Bari; Judge Darnell Jackson;
DrDean@colon-surgery.com; Laurie Dietzel; Sherry Derosier; Greg Pinnell; Shelly Goschka; Mark/Laurie
Langschwager; Rick Herter; Judy Schafer; Kimberly Langschwager; Mark kulogowski; Sharon Kousky;
Lynn Cisky; Mary Pickelman; Martin Schinedling; Nick Paron; Pam Wilken; Paul Wellman; Shirly
Phillips; Unal Yonak; Trisch Rehmann; Rob Saltzman