From mistercaste <misterca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preserve scale size of certain elements
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:48:39 GMT

I have the same problem with a svg map system.

I have some strokes which define the edges of a
path.

The stroke should be zoom-invariant, but only for
some elements on the map (e.g. a highway must
be zoom-invariant, but not the minor roads or
street names which have to be visible only on high
zoom levels).

The feature requested isn't a level of detail (LOD).

In the code below I define the properties of the
Element highway:

highway.setAttributeNS(null, "stroke", "green");
highway.setAttributeNS(null, "stroke-width", "5");// THIS MUST BE INVARIANT
highway.setAttributeNS(null, "marker-end", "url(#" + KINDOFROAD + "1) ");

How could I do to implement this feature?
I searched everywhere, please help.